South Point Hotel & Casino’s Silverado Steakhouse Celebrates National Filet Mignon Day by Offering a Week-Long Specialty Menu Aug. 11 – 15
Tweet it: Silverado Steakhouse @SouthPointLV celebrates Nat’l Filet Mignon Day w/ a week-long specialty menu offer, Aug 11-15. (link)
Las Vegas – In honor of National Filet Mignon Day, Tuesday, Aug.13, South Point Hotel & Casino’s Silverado Steak will celebrate all variations of the favorite cut of beef for many steak-loving guests with a $49 three-course menu available Aug. 11 – 15.
Las Vegas foodies will enjoy a savory steak dining experience with the authentic steakhouse’s three-course specialty menu. Guests will start with a first-course featuring a rich Lobster Bisquewith Cognac or a refreshingWedge Salad.
The main course features six filet mignon meal options from which to choose, including:
- Rossini, a filet mignon topped with duck liver, black truffle and maidera sauce, served with a side of baked or mashed potatoes.
- The Alamo, a filet mignon wrapped in bacon, seasoned with an applewood rub and barbecue sauce and served on-top of crispy onion strings, corn fritters and molasses baked beans.
- Pittsburgh Filet, a filet mignon charred on the outside while remaining rare on the inside. The charred filet will be coated with a garlic pretzel crust and whole grain mustard sauce and served with a side of pommes pont neuf.
- Trio of Gourmet Sliders, a variety of filet mignon medallions served on toasted brioche buns with offerings including a barbecued filet with cole slaw, filet Oscar with bearnaise and a filet with roasted garlic sauce, all served with a side of baked or mashed potatoes.
- Carpet Bagger, a filet mignon marinated in a merlot reduction, stuffed with ocean fresh oysters and served with cottage fries.
- Filet Calypso, a filet mignon covered with sauteed shrimp served on a pineapple crouton with a side of Caribbean rice and sauteed curried red peppers.
For dessert, a creamy Hazelnut Moussewith fresh seasonal raspberries or a refreshing scoop of Ice Cream orSorbet will complete the three-course feast.
Silverado Steakhouse is open Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 to 11 p.m. For reservations or more information, please call (702)797-8075 or visit the South Point dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring 2,200 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
# # #
Tom Mikovits, South Point
- BOOK NOW
- MEETINGS & CONVENTIONS
- What’s New
- SP 400
- Vegas Cowboy Central
- South Point Studio